Monthly parasiticide topical application for dogs. Provides systemic treatment against a broad spectrum of external and internal parasites. Pet can be bathed 2 hours after application. Not to be used in sick, debilitated or underweight animals. Can be used on pregnant and lactating queens.
|Flea Allergy (Dermatitis)||✓|
- Hold tube upright.
- Press cap down until a click is heard (cap punctures applicator seal).
- Remove cap and check to be sure tip of tube is open.
- Part hair at base of neck and place tip of tube on visible skin area.
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into tube. While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from liquid and lift up to remove.
- Ensure tube is empty.
- The recommended dose is 6 mg selamectin/kg of body weight.