- Kills 100% of fleas in 24 hours
- Kills 98% of ticks in 48 hours
- One single dose protects your dog for 4 weeks
- Easy to apply, well tolerated spot-on external medication
- Makes use of breakthrough new molecule called Pyriprole
- Designed specifically to protect dogs from fleas and ticks
- Is effective even after bathing or water immersion
- Also effective for treatment of flea allergy dermatitis
- No accumulation in the hair of your dog
- Allows you and your dog the freedom to live life to the full
For spot-on (external use) only. This veterinary medicinal product should be administered at monthly intervals and one application prevents flea infestations for 4 weeks.
Remove one pipette / vial from the package and hold it in an upright position. Tap the narrow part of the pipette to ensure the contents remains within the main body of it. Break the top off the snap-off top along the scored line.
Part the coat on the back of the animal between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze it gently several times at one or two spots to empty the contents onto the skin. With large dogs, apply the 5 ml pipette to 2-3 different spots down the backline in order to prevent run-off.
Care should be taken to avoid excessive wetting of the hair with the product since this will cause a clogged appearance of the hair at the treatment spot. However, should this occur, it will disappear within 24 hours after application.