- Contains three calming herbs – Valerian, Chamomile and Passionflower -recognised for their relaxing effects on the nervous system.
- Provides herbal support to help ease anxiety and promote relaxation.
- Use to help dogs cope with stress, adapt to change, and ease stress-related behaviours and illness.
- Created by a veterinarian, an animal behavioural scientist, and Mother Nature. Intended as part of an integrated approach to canine wellbeing.
DOSAGE GUIDELINE (or as directed by your veterinarian)
Happy Hound™ stressfree SM
|Small (under 10 kg)||
1 Capsule once or twice a day
|Medium (11-30 kg)||2 Capsules once or twice a day|
|Large (over 30 kg)||3 Capsules once or twice a day|
Happy Hound™ stressfree LG
|Large (30-50 kg)||1 Capsule once or twice a day|
|Giant (over 50 kg)||2 Capsules once or twice a day|
Ways to give capsules
- hide in tasty food or a wholesome treat.
- open capsule and mix contents into tasty food.
- Short-term support – for a single event, give 30 minutes before the event.
- Long-term support – for recurrent, or ongoing stress, give twice daily with food, preferably after exercise and before rest.