Convenient spot treatment for fast-acting, long-lasting control of fleas and ticks in cats and kittens over 8 weeks of age.
Frontline Plus for Cats provides fast, effective and convenient treatment and control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice for cats and kittens.
- Stops and prevents infestations
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae
- Prevents all flea stages (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing
- Kills fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills all stages of deer ticks (which may carry Lyme disease), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, and lone star ticks
- Prevents and controls reinfestations
- Rapidly eliminates infestations with chewing lice
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations
- Can also be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating queens
- Convenient to use
Frontline Plus for Cats contains fipronil and the insect growth regulator (IGR) (S)-methoprene.
Frontline Plus effectively targets all stages of fleas. Fipronil collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, and continues to be released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat, resulting in long-lasting activity against fleas, ticks and chewing lice.
Each application lasts 4 - 6 weeks in cats.
In order to obtain the best results, it is recommended that the animal neither be bathed nor shampooed for 3 days before, or for 3 days after the application, as this will decrease the duration of activity.
|Flea Allergy (Dermatitis)||✓|
APPLICATIONRemove the pipette from the pack, lift the easy peel-off backing to expose the pipette. Open applicator by holding upright and snapping the tip away from face and body. Apply by parting the pet's hair between the shoulder blades and place the applicator tip against the skin. Squeeze applicator and empty entire contents on one or two spots directly onto the skin.