Worm remedy against adult immature stages of ascarids, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms in dogs.
Directions for use:
- Can be administered directly, or mixed/crushed with a small amount of food.
- Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary
- Regular deworming at intervals of 3 or 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations.
- Pregnant bitches should be dewormed prior to mating and 10 days before whelping.
- Can be given safely to all dogs including young puppies, old dogs, working dogs and pregnant bitches.
Praziquantel 175mg, Pyrantel pamoate 504mg, Fabantel 525mg.
|36-52kg||1 1/2 tablets|
Warnings: Do not use simultaneously with Piperazine compounds